July 3, 2014

VoxBox: TLC

#TLCVoxBox
I received the following products complimentary from Imfluenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. 

I was so excited to get my TLC VoxBox from Influenster and see what kind of goodies were waiting! This VoxBox was full of products made for Moms who need a little TLC of their own.

So many great products in this one!


A quick rundown of all the fun stuff I got to try:

Neo to Go by Neosporin
I love these little sprays by Neosporin! I've always kept one around and I even took one on our trip to Europe way back in 2008. Good thing because I ended up cutting my hand open while lugging my suitcase across Venice before sunrise to catch a train & managed to get myself all doctored up while sitting on a curb in the dark :) And now I'm loving having them around again, especially with a toddler in the house. Toddlerhood means lots of little bumps and scrapes and the Neo to Go is the perfect size for the diaper bag or my purse!

Breyer's Gelato Indulgences
Oh my! This stuff is delicious. Nick and I were pretty happy to see the coupon waiting for us and we were not disappointed. We got the Tiramisu flavor and spent a happy night watching Game of Thrones and munching on yummy gelato. We did not finish it in one sitting, I would like to add, but we certainly could have! We keep drooling over the Raspberry Cheesecake flavor and can't wait to try it on one of these hot summer nights.

yep. we ate it right out of the carton :) 
Ivory Bar Soap
I used to use Ivory soap when I was a kid because it was the only soap that didn't irritate my skin. Somewhere along the way I stopped using it and now that I've started using it again I can't imagine why! It worked out that my bar of soap was just about gone when the VoxBox arrived so I could start using the Ivory bar right away. I love it! It keeps my skin soft but makes me feel so clean. I'm really picky about feeling like I'm actually cleaning my skin and not just smearing oily goop around (like most body washes end up feeling like). I have very sensitive skin and the Ivory works wonders. I have definitely found my forever soap!

AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother
I'm new to the aging skin product world but have recently felt the pull to dip my toes into the pool of the wrinkle improvers out there. In a few short months I will be turning 30 and I'm definitely seeing the evidence of those years around my eyes and mouth. Needless to say, I was excited to see this product in the box. It's a translucent balm with a cream-to-powder finish that helps to blur the look of wrinkles around the eyes and on your forehead. It actually works! I can tell a difference when I'm wearing it and even though it's not like you just had plastic surgery, it does minimize the look of wrinkles and helps your makeup smooth out your skin even more. You can get 15% off an order of $50 or more on AVON.com with the code ANEW15. Go get prettier skin, ladies!

Puffs to Go
These tissues are with me at all moments. With allergy season is full swing and a toddler smearing peanut butter and jelly all over me at any time, tissues in my bag are a must!

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
The Shell Fuel Rewards Network just makes sense. We all (well, most of us) buy gasoline so why not save some money in the process? Joining this reward network lets you accrue points with every eligible purchase (not just gasoline!) and then use those points to save on gas purchases. For a limited time, you can even save 25 cents per gallon on your second fill up after joining the program. If you've gotta buy it, save some dough while you're at it :)

Can't wait for my next VoxBox!

L



No comments:

Post a Comment