July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!


I hope everyone had a great holiday! We didn't do much, just relaxed at home, did some grocery shopping, and made a really yummy peach cake with some fresh picked Georgia peaches :) Then we spent the evening distracting our wimpy dogs from the fireworks outside because they freak out every time they hear the boom. 

This photo is the beginning of our little project to document my growing belly. For these next few weeks we'll probably only take a photo every 2 weeks since there aren't really any noticeable changes yet but once we get into the second trimester we'll probably do every week. We also decided to include some "pregnancy stats" in each of these posts so we can look back and remember how everything progressed. 

STATS:

Foods I'm craving: lemonade!, protein (mostly chicken), spicy sauces (Nick's spaghetti sauce, Thai food) and pizza

Foods I can't stand: any kind of mayo-based salad (chicken, tuna, pasta salad, etc.), soda (except ginger ale), and really sweet stuff

Symptoms: exhausted (I swear I could sleep for 12 hours a day), nausea, irritable, stuffy sinuses, really sore boobs, and stupid things make me cry

Maternity clothes: not yet (but I'm starting to feel that my normal clothes fit a little different)

Weddings rings (on/off): on

Favorite thing this week: taking our first belly photo! 

much love, L&N



No comments:

Post a Comment