April 15, 2013

baby on the way!


Haha! You probably thought I was talking about me and you probably spit out your drink and sputtered at the screen, "Whhhhaaaatttt?!?!"

Sorry about that. Kind of ;)

Nope, I am not with child. But...my cousin, Anna, and her husband, John, are having a baby!!

Anna and John, the day they got engaged


the day they got married :)


and now, their baby :)

We are so excited for them and are even more excited that Alden will have a cousin (well, really, I guess they'll be second cousins) that's only about 10 months younger than him. My cousin, David, and I are about that far apart and it made for tons o' fun growing up. (Interestingly, David is Anna's brother so apparently our families are good at keeping things in the same 12 month period- haha)

Anna and John, we are so happy for you both and can't wait for you to experience the incredible joy and happiness that your new addition is sure to bring. We are in love with parenthood and can't wait to share this journey with you!

Congratulations to the Holcombs!

much love, L&N


No comments:

Post a Comment