April 15, 2014

family photos: one year

I realized yesterday while I was typing a comment on our local parenting community's Facebook page that I had never shared the mini session we did with our trusty, go-to photographer, Anna at ai creative, to commemorate Alden's first birthday!

I am absolutely in love with these photos so I'm shocked that I never documented them here. These photos were shot in the Founder's Garden on UGA's campus on a gorgeous Saturday morning in February :)

A few of our favorites...










I just love that these moments have been captured on film (well, not really film anymore but you know what I mean :) . We are so lucky to have such beautiful memories in these photos. Anna, you have helped us capture our little one's first year and these photos are priceless. A giant thank you for your amazing work! 

much love, L&N


No comments:

Post a Comment