August 15, 2012

14 week photo

So, we're horrible at the whole documenting-our-lives thing. We meant to take a 12 week photo and then do one photo a week after that but things got busy and I didn't really feel like I looked that much different anyway, so it ended up on the back burner.

I'm using one of the photos we took on graduation day as our 13 week photo since it happened to be right on time, but it's not as "produced" as the others. Oh well, documentation is documentation, right? :) We finally took another photo this week and since there's actually something to see now, we'll try our hardest to keep on the weekly schedule from here on out!





STATS:

Foods I'm craving: comfort foods (like pasta and soups), salty snacks, coffee, and cereal

Foods I can't stand: I'm pretty much eating everything I want again but occasionally there are a few things that make me cringe, like bloody meat (steaks aren't anywhere near as good without my usual medium-rare temp) and seafood.oh, and ginger or galangal- they pretty much make me gag. 

Symptoms: headaches, stuffy sinuses, gas (I know, wonderful, huh?) and finding comfortable sleeping positions is getting harder

Maternity clothes: yep! and they're amazing :) I can still wear most of my shirts, one pair of old shorts and my pj's but any other shorts or pants are maternity now

Weddings rings (on/off): on

Favorite thing this week: not feeling nauseous or exhausted every second of the day, finally! 



much love, L&N

No comments:

Post a Comment