September 24, 2012

19 week photo

Here's our 19 week photo


We hit 19 weeks on September 14th and since that was my 28th birthday, we decided to commemorate it with a cute little birthday hat :) Also, I have to give a shout out to my little brother, with whom I share the day :) Happy 20th Austin! I love you! :)

We're getting closer to making some more decisions for the nursery and can't wait to really get started in there! 

STATS:

Foods I'm craving: I've been really wanting some champagne lately. Maybe because of my birthday? :)

Foods I can't stand: Nothing, really. There are still things that don't sound really yummy but nothing that makes me nauseous anymore!

Symptoms: backaches, difficulty sleeping and gas :/

Maternity clothes: yep! 

Weddings rings (on/off): on

Favorite thing this week: my birthday! Nick took me thrift/vintage furniture shopping (one of my favorite things to do) and took me out to lunch then made me my traditional birthday dinner, shrimp and grits, that night at home. It was exactly how I wanted to celebrate! 

much love, L&N



1 comment:

  1. love the bump. *banging fists on table* MORE POSTS, MORE POSTS, MORE POSTS :)

    ReplyDelete