October 9, 2012

nursery mood board

I've put together a quick mood board of the nursery inspiration...it represents the main vibe we're going for and the colors are pretty definite, but I'm sure there will be plenty of changes over the next couple months in the details!

The room will have neutral, tone-on-tone horizontal stripes and the furniture is gray-washed wood. The fabric will be used in a couple different places in the room and will introduce some bold colors into the space. I want to make sure the room feels masculine enough for a little boy but not too precious. I don't want it to feel "baby" so that he can grow into it and so that we can easily incorporate new accents as he develops his own taste.

I want his room to be a serene and calming nursery but I also want the space to reflect our style as well. I think we're headed in the right direction! :)

much love, L&N

No comments:

Post a Comment