October 7, 2012

baby's first photo shoot

It's been a little while since I posted anything but I'm ready to get back into the swing of things! We've been pretty chill around here since losing Schnitzle, just adjusting at our own pace, but I have to say that all of the comments, texts, cards and messages we received from all of you really did make a huge difference. Thank you for your thoughts, prayers and words of encouragement. Each one of them was a tiny moment of sunshine in what would otherwise have been many dark days. 

Baby and I are doing well, getting bigger by the day! I haven't gained much weight (only about 1 1/2 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight- I actually lost weight during my 1st trimester so I'm just now catching up to what I lost in the beginning) but my belly is definitely getting bigger. When I'm hanging out at home I like to rock the too-tight T-shirt and drawstring sweatpants look, mainly because it's a fabulous fashion statement but also because all my T-shirts are too small and the only thing that's comfortable around my waist is elastic ;) 

Hopefully we'll have a couple new belly photos up soon, but until then we'll tide you over with some of Baby Boy's 20 week ultrasound photos!


all curled up :) 
little fist
slightly creepy (but very cute) skeleton face :) just in time for Halloween! 
leg bones

foot! I think his feet already look like Nick's :)

arm bones, upper and lower
who would have thought you could see lips?!
heartbeat. I wish I could listen to this every day...
Boy! 

more little fingers
 Coming soon: choosing a midwife, nursery inspiration mood board, and Baby Boy's name reveal!

much love, L&N

No comments:

Post a Comment