November 1, 2013

National Blog Posting Month 2013

NaBloPoMo November 2013


I am participating in a challenge, known affectionately as NaBloPoMo (try saying that 3 times fast), to post once a day for the month of November. I have chosen to participate through BlogHer and you can find my humble blog as #455 on the blogroll of participants here (also a great place to find new blogs to read). I really love the time I spend with this blog so why not give myself a reason to give it a little more attention? :) 

I'm hoping that this month will help me get better at actually posting the things I think about instead of just thinking about them :) There are so many pieces of our lives that I would like to document, both for our family and friends as well as for us, but I don't commit to finding the time to do it. Maybe this challenge will help me change that! 


So, in the spirit of posting every day, here is the perfect way to start off the month of November: our family's Fall 2013 BucketList. Inspired by Katie Bower over at Bower Power, I thought this would be a fun way to hold ourselves accountable to actually go out and do all of the fun things we talk about :) Everyone leads such busy lives and I'm hoping that our Fall Bucket List will remind us to slow down and enjoy this time of year with our family. We've already checked off quite a few things so I'll have to start making our Winter Bucket List ;) 





Happy November! I'll see you tomorrow :) 


much love, L&N

No comments:

Post a Comment